WSS Re-Opening Plan
Whitinger Strategic Services Clients,
To protect the health and safety of our employees and their families, our clients, guests, and the wider community, Whitinger responded to the COVID-19 Pandemic with many changes to our normal course of operations. We want to share our plans to responsibly and systematically reopen our offices in Muncie & Indianapolis.
As a business designated as “essential” by the state of Indiana, we could have continued to keep our offices open to staff and clients, however, we elected to take a more cautious stance and effectively closed our offices the third week in March. At that time, we shifted our operations to a work-from-home model with staff members only coming to the office on a limited basis.
Beyond the factor of when business is legally allowed to resume, we have wrestled with the issue of how do companies like ours ensure employees and customers feel comfortable coming back to our offices? Subsequently, we have developed a phased approach to re-opening. Aspects of this plan that impact you as a client are noted below.
- From June 1st– 14th clients can meet in the Whitinger offices “by appointment only”. If you would like to meet in person with your WSS contact, please contact them by email or phone and set up an appointment.
- Beginning June 15th our lobby doors will be open to clients with appointments and clients that simply want to drop in.
- Whitinger offices will remain closed to all individuals other than staff and clients through August 2nd. This includes community members and staff family members.
- August 3rd – Whitinger offices will re-open to all guests.
Here are a few details to consider:
- Virtual meetings will continue to be an excellent option going forward for meetings.
- If you have a meeting in our offices, you will find that we have taken steps to protect you and our associates following CDC recommendations for social distancing and cleaning.
- Large group meetings of more than 6 people are not permitted and will need to be held virtually.
- If you, or someone in your home, is not feeling well or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come in. We would be happy to make other arrangements to meet with you.
- Masks are not required but you are certainly welcome to wear one.
The outline of this plan is based on the information we have at this time and is subject to change as needed.